Tuesday, September 9, 2008

被标中了~

  • i've been tagged by the sexy celeb - shuqi . so. no choice.

  • Starting time: 03:10am
  • Name: ChuiTheng
  • Sisters: 3
  • Brothers: 0
  • Shoe Size: 8+/-
  • Height: 170cm+/-
  • Where do you live: Subang(near usj area)
  • Favourite drinks: Light coke . Coffee (in general)
  • Favourite breakfast: 虾饺烧卖.
  • Have you ever been on a plane?: Ya.
  • Swam in the ocean: Come on. i love sunshine and beach so much.
  • Fallen asleep at school: Ya. (+ 。+)
  • Broken someone's heart: i guess (probably) nope!
  • Fell off your chair: Nope. nearly.
  • Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Ya.
  • What is your room like: Pinky and Photo'ful'.
  • What's right beside you: The largest piece is queen size bed.
  • What is the last thing you ate: Mum-made dinner.
  • Ever had chicken pox: Ya.
  • Sore throat: Nope.
  • Stitches: Nope.
  • Broken nose: Nope.
  • Do you believe in love at first sight: Nope. too skin narrow. (manglish?)
  • Like picnics?: Not bad idea.


Who was,
  • the last person you danced with: I dun really dance. but the last one i think. was my dear.
  • Last made you smile: My dear.
  • You last yelled at: My youngest sister.


Today did you:
  • Kissed anyone: My dear.
  • Get sick: Touch wood. i baru recovered ni.
  • Miss someone: Not missing but always relying.
  • Eat: Ya. mum-made dinner loh. i told.
  • Best feeling in the world: Being loved by the one you loving and the family.
  • Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Nope.
  • What's under your bed: Majority. dust . i guess.
  • Who do you really hate: The mean one. or fake one. or double- faced.
  • What time is it now?: 3: 27 am


5 things I was doing 10 years ago
  • 1. Schooling.
  • 2. Eating.
  • 3. Playing.
  • 4. Dreaming.
  • 5. Sleeping. (Just what a 9 years-old girl doing daily.)


5 things on my to-do list today:
  • 1. Incomplete assignments (failed)
  • 2. Wake-up on time (failed)
  • 3. Cook (passed)
  • 4. Hang out / lunch with dear (passed)
  • 5. Sleep (i love it and it will soon to-be-passed)


5 snacks I enjoy:
  • 1. Chochal - curry flava chips. (i am not sure is it a correct spelling)
  • 2. Rocky.
  • 3. Chocolate / strawbeery ice-cream. Yogurt.
  • 4. French Toast at KimGary (regular customer)
  • 5. A&W waffle (syrup and butter)


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  • 1. Shopping without refering to the price tags and waving hand to Hermes.
  • 2. Buy Daddy mummy a bigger and more comfortable house with maids.
  • 3. Start up my very first own carrier. (studio and a small warm cafe)
  • 4. Ya. like shuqi's. Donate.
  • 5. The rest. all hand up to my dear. cuz he is a potential financing dude. he is much more best in managing money.


5 of my bad habits:
  • 1. Lazy
  • 2. No sense in time-management.
  • 3. Lose control while eating.
  • 4. Criticizing pageant contestant's apparel/ body figure. (even i am not qualified too. hehe~)
  • 5. Being kind to everyone but enjoy bullying my dear only!


5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
  • 1. My bedroom
  • 2. My house living room
  • 3. Tent (terrible ulu yam)
  • 4. Hotel
  • 5. Hostel/ Other's house.


5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with:
  • 1. Take a good rest.
  • 2. Shopping after my battery is fully-charged.
  • 3. Decorate my bedroom.
  • 4. Vacation.
  • 5. Earn some money.


5 people I tag:
  • 1. No one (i am a new blogger.)
  • 2. No one (i dun have as many blogger friend as shuqi.)
  • 3. No one (i dare not tag ppl that i am not sure he/ she wil respond.)
  • 4. No one (i am considerate since everyone is busy. unlike shuqi.)
  • 5. No one (Best lah if i can tag back shuqi. wakaka.)


No comments: